Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Half way between casual and fancy: Midi skirt + Bustier Camisole + Sandals

 










































Midi Skirt, Charlotte Russe/ Bustier top, Aerie, similar here (I like this one, too)/ Sandals, Vince Camuto here and here/Bag, Coach.


This particular outfit seem very "day" to me. I actually wore it out for drinks in the evening, but I think with the sandals and handbag, it would be great for a brunch or day date instead. To make your outfit more of a nighttime look (aka fancier), try swapping sandals for wedges or heels, and switching to a clutch. I wanted to show how much versatility this Midi Skirt can have (see  my previous Instagram post with it when I wore it to work). Midi skirts should be the new pencil skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment