Thursday, October 30, 2014

Graphic Tees





Mens' Target Star Wars tee
JC Penny Fluted Skirt, similar here
Piperlime BCBGeneration Heels, similar here and here
Banana Republic belt, similar here
Kate Spade Quilted Leather Bag, similar here
Target Bracelet, similar here



















































I bought an Arrested Development t-shirt from the Men's department of Target a few months ago, and I was really pleased with the fit and feel of it. It seems like Forever 21 and American Apparel try to make women's t-shirts with this same softness and slouch, but are not usually very successful at it. I like slouchy t-shirts for running errands with shorts or leggings, but I also like them dressed up. This is just another way to rework some of your skirts you already own. Tuck it in, add and belt, and then you can either play it up with heels to make it dressier, or down with Keds or Converse. Target has a several different awesome Star Wars t-shirts (like this one), along with some classic movie shirts like Jaws, and even Game of Thrones...I will limit my self to just three...or four...Stay tuned for my blog post later this week, which will feature another graphic t-shirt for a business casual setting. Thanks for reading!

Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment