Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wedding Attire: Spring to Fall Weddings with one dress






Somehow, my age snuck up on me. My fridge is full of "Save the Dates". Luckily, I love going to weddings, and I love getting dolled up.  This past Spring I realized I needed a good party dress that could effortlessly flow from my Spring/Summer weddings to my Fall/Winter ones. This is all about accessories and how easy it can be to alter the feel of a dress. I bought this dress at Asos for $80, so I wanted to make sure I would get a few uses out of it. This pink dress has been more versatile than I was expecting. For the wedding in March, I wore it with some nude heels and a vintage navy blue clutch (from Savers). This Winter, I will be wearing it with my coat pictured above, closed-toed suede shoes and sparkly clutch. It's still warm in Arizona, so I may not need a jacket, but if I do, this one from JC Penny works amazingly well (It was only $40!). The sheen of the jacket also pairs well with the sheen of the dress. Try taking a party dress like this and see if you can morph it's look into the appropriate season with accessories. If you're anything like me, you won't have a choice, I'm booked solid through next year with weddings!


Small changes in the accessories: 


Asos party dress, similar here
Zara heels, similar here
Free clutch, similar here
JC Penny Coat, similar here







































As you can see with these examples, it is not necessary to spend a lot of money on nice evening attire. Here are more Spring to Fall Wedding Attire examples below. All outfits are made with low to mid price pieces as well.

And one more with Uncle Bogie! Thanks for reading!

Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment